Fit Fingers Fiddle Bundle - Fine Motor strengthening!
This variant is currently sold out
Children learn best when their senses are engaged.
In this Fit Fingers Fidget bundle you will receive seven sensory activities that will relax your child, build fine-motor strength and develop hand-eye coordination.
All activities come complete in Oir black trim zipper bag for easy travel and storage.
1. Force Tube - This lightwegiht tube can spring back and forth from hand to hand with simple pressure. Spring the tube off a flat surface or off your palm.
2. Neon Putty - Squeeze, pinch, squish and stretch the putty back and forth between fingers. An old favourite that is fun and tactile without all the mess.
3. Mini Clay - Explore and manipulate the six coloured clay rolls through rolling, pounding, poking and pinching. Children are naturally fascinated as each time they act on the clay the clay adjusts and changes.
4. Maze Pen - Inside each pen is a build in maze and little metal balls. The trick is to adjust the pen slowly in your fingertips to move the balls through the maze, from the top to the bottom of the pen. Children can also use the black inked pen to make first lines, squiggles and swirls on paper (no included).
5. Flashing Spinning Top - Simply twist the spinning top using light fingertip pressure on a flat surface to set the spinning top in motion. This spins for long periods of mesmerising fun.
6. Fidget spinner
7. Wikki Stix - 24 neon Wikki Stix that by using light fingertip pressure create shapes, objects and letters. How Wikki Stix are used is up to the imagination.
All items come in an assortment of colours and are unisex, unless specified.